http://www.researchintoaction.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Tower-Bridge-Sacramento.jpg 480 650 Amber Stadler http://www.dev.researchintoaction.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Untitled-1-300x138.png Amber Stadler2017-10-03 22:04:312017-10-09 16:31:48Where to find us in October…
Keep an eye out…
Our staff will be out and about this month. Join us at the following events in October:
- October 12th, Energy Policy Institute at the University of Chicago (EPIC) and The E2e Project Evaluating Residential Energy Efficiency Programs – A Path Forward, Chicago, IL. Jane Peters will be attending.
- October 13th, Oregon Citizens’ Utility Board (CUB) Policy Conference, Portland, OR. Elizabeth Focella and Anne Weaver will be attending. Come get a chocolate at our table.
- October 16th – 18th, Behavior, Energy & Climate Change (BECC) Conference, Sacramento, CA. Jane Peters will be moderating the session on “Using Information to Affect Transportation Choices” and Linda Dethman will moderate the session on “Program Design Mysteries Solved!” Mersiha McClaren will be presenting “Race to the Bottom: Using Advanced Analytics, Operator Training, and Feedback to Improve Electric Bus Fuel Economy,” and Jen Loomis will be presenting “Small Actions Add Up! Engaging Large Organizations in Behavior Change.” Mana Haeri will also be attending.
- October 23rd – 25th, ENERGY STAR Products Partner Meeting, Chicago, IL. Todd Malinick and Joe Van Clock will be attending.
- October 24th, California Efficiency + Demand Management Council (CEDMC) Fall Conference, Oakland, CA. Joe Van Clock will be attending.