http://www.researchintoaction.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Lower-Senate-Park.jpg 480 650 Amber Stadler http://www.dev.researchintoaction.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Untitled-1-300x138.png Amber Stadler2018-09-27 16:41:242018-09-27 16:42:10Where to find us in October…
Keep an eye out…
Our staff will be out and about this month. Join us at the following events in October:
- October 7th – 10th, Behavior, Energy & Climate Change (BECC) Conference, Washington, DC.
- Linda Dethman will be moderating the session on “Smart Thermostats.”
- Jordan Folks will present “The Truth is out There: AMI Opposition Message Testing.”
- Elizabeth Focella will present “Do Price Signals Encourage Customers to Change Their Energy Usage Behaviors? Evidence from a Statewide Time-of-Use Rates Experiment” and a poster “Lessons Learned (So Far) from the Nascent Area of Multifamily Behavior-Change Programs.”
- Zac Hathaway will present “Tuning in to the Electric Vehicle Market.”
- October 10th – 11th, Smart Grid Northwest Grid FWD, Vancouver, BC. Jane Peters will be attending.
- October 22nd – 25th, Tableau Conference 2018, New Orleans, LA. Doré Mangan will be attending.
- October 29th – November 3rd, American Evaluation Association’s (AEA) 2018 Conference, Cleveland, OH. Marjorie McRae will be attending.